The Midwest Trading river terminal facility is located on the Illinois River in Ottawa just east of the downtown area. At this facility, bark and other bulk materials are brought in by the barge load, allowing us to serve our market area with a wide range of products at competitive prices. Bark is processed here and shipped to our sales yards in Virgil and St. Charles and shipped to our customers in full semi load quantities. We also have an automated bagging line in Ottawa used for packaging mulch, compost, and soil mixes.
During our spring and summer season, customers are allowed to pick up products at this facility. These pick up orders have a 5 CY minimum with no pickup trucks allowed (semi-trucks take priority in loading). Please see details below for operating hours and restrictions.
Ottawa Small Load Pickups from March 1, 2017 - October 31, 2017
Semi-trucks take priority in loading
NO pickup trucks
5 CY minimum
Street Address:(for internet & Navigation Devices)
2052 N. 2753 Road
Current Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|05/29/17: Memorial Day|
|07/04/17: Independence Day|
|09/04/17: Labor Day|
|11/23/17 - 11/24/17: Thanksgiving|
|12/25/17 - 01/01/18: Christmas Break|
PO Box 398
Maple Park, IL 60151
• Heading west on I-80, get off at Exit 93 (Rt. 71) to Ottawa.
• Go left, or southwest, towards Ottawa.
• Continue straight through the stoplight, intersection of Rt. 6 & Rt. 71.
• At the stoplight, it splits into a 4 lane highway. Stay in the left lane.
• When you come up to the Bill Walsh Chevrolet dealership, get into the left turn lane and make a left onto 2871st Rd.
• You will cross a set of railroad tracks, then come to a 3-way stop sign. This is Canal, or 2753rd Rd.
• Turn left and go about 2 miles
• Turn right immediately before the railroad tracks.
• Take your first right and follow the signs around to the office.